Wednesday 14 September 2016

HAPPINESS PLANNER : REVIEW

My name is Steph, and I'm a planner-aholic.

I LOVE pretty planners that I can use every day. The ones that have sections for you to write about your day so you don't really need to do much thinking about what content you want to put in it. One of those is The Happiness Planner.

I am obsessed with the beautiful designs these planners come in. Their newest design is a pastel leather binder that is to die for! Their main focus is for you to work on your happiness (duh) through reflection. So you look at your day and write down what you done and how you felt about certain things you accomplished or maybe didn't. This helps you to strive towards being able to, perhaps, improve how you did it or think of a new strategy to help you actually get it done.

You get daily planners, weekly planners and 100 day planners.

I have the 52 week planner. So instead of filling it out daily, I do it every Sunday/Monday and reflect on the last week and plan the week ahead. It has one page for 'Happy things I will do', 'Personal Goals', 'Work Goals' and 'Things I'm looking forward to'. For my personal goals, I jot down things like eat breakfast (I have a bad habit of not eating breakfast), getting all my workouts done and spending some quality time with David. For work goals, since I'm still on maternity leave, it consists of things like doing the shopping or cleaning the bathroom. I know those are things I would be doing anyway but I like to work from a list. It makes me feel more productive.

In terms of making me feel happier, I have definitely noticed a difference over the last 13 weeks I've been using it. It is helping me keep my depression at bay because it's something I love doing. I really think about the things I do now and think of how it will help me in the long run.

The price. Not so happy. If you're someone who really will use it religiously, then on you go and purchase it, you won't regret it. There's no point in spending £30+ on something you're going to barely look at.


The design is amazing. Very modern and it certainly puts me in a good mood. I have the heart eye emoji face every time I go to use it and although it is only a weekly one, I do still use it every day so I take it around with me everywhere I go. I'm always getting compliments on it. Everyone loves it! The gold accents are lovely and it's a very girly and chic kind of look.

All in all, it's something I would splurge on again. Or maybe ask someone for it for my Christmas. Then I'll have it for the new year and may even get the daily planner to try that one out!

I'm sure I wont be disappointed!

KEEP SMILING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment