Monday 19 September 2016

FABULOUS BBG SCOTLAND MEET-UP

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for all the positive feedback on the happiness planner review! It got over 300 views! That may not sound like much to some of you but that is my most popular post thanks to the happiness planner retweeting on twitter for me.

This weekend, I went on a little adventure. Ok it's not that much of an adventure but when you are a social introvert like myself, its quite a big thing!

I went to Edinburgh for a BBG meet-up!

If you're not familiar with BBG then it's the bikini body guide by Kayla Itsines.

The BBG community is absolutely incredible. We all support one another and once in a while someone schedules a meet-up and we all work out together then have a super healthy lunch! This was my first meet-up and I had so much fun! It was great meeting loads of like-minded people and it has done wonders for my motivation. Seeing these beautiful ladies working out with each other was the best thing ever.

I've now restarted BBG week 1 because I wasn't doing very well with my first attempt and stopped at week 6. My friend Laura is going to be my motivation and workout buddy!

How amazing do these mini cheesecakes look?! They were clean too! So no need to feel guilty when munching on them! From Grams in Edinburgh


Here's a few different goodies we got from Top Herd! They are protein packed and taste devine!


Group photo of all the ladies after our workout! Super sweaty!


We got little goodie bags too! The chocolate is soooo good! Mine tasted exactly like a terrys chocolate orange but with a hell of a lot more protein!



Have you been to any meet-ups that really make you feel proud to be part of a certain community? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment